Elul 28, 5776
Dawn (Alot Hashachar)
Earliest Tallit (Misheyakir)
Sunrise (Hanetz Hachamah)
Midday (Chatzot Hayom)
- Sat, October 1, 2016 - 9:30am - 10:00am
- Sat, October 1, 2016 - 10:00am
- Sun, October 2, 2016 - 7:00pm
- Mon, October 3, 2016 - 9:30am
- Tue, October 4, 2016 - 9:30am
An Overview of Rosh Hashanah's Traditions and Customs
A few tips to keep in mind from a Judaica store owner
By Menachem Posner
What if there were no season dedicated to self-appraisal and assessment? Would we create it on our own?
By Yossy Goldman
Remember the profound and pivotal moments in your life?
By Karen Wolfers-Rapaport
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. It is the anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, and a day of judgment and coronation of G‑d as king.