Kislev 8, 5777
Dawn (Alot Hashachar)
Earliest Tallit and Tefillin (Misheyakir)
Sunrise (Hanetz Hachamah)
Midday (Chatzot Hayom)
Nightfall (Tzeit Hakochavim)
- Wed, December 28, 2016 - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Sat, January 7, 2017 - 9:30am - 10:00am
- Sat, January 7, 2017 - 10:00am
- Sat, February 4, 2017 - 9:30am - 10:00am
- Sat, February 4, 2017 - 10:00am
How an obsessed gamer taught me the meaning of life.
By Tzvi Freeman
Do I really have to flatter, be disingenuous and dissemble in order to get along with people? Why can't I just be honest and tell the truth?
By Rosally Saltsman
By Yehuda Shurpin
I decided to give my wig another try.
By Kylie Ora Lobell
At that point, my entire identity was wrapped up in what I did and not how I felt, and I had no strong point of view.
By Danny Lobell